vrijdag 3 januari 2020

Switches in health providers, and issues with that.


Good afternoon everyone.

I got A bit annoyed by my psychiatric health provider, Dijk en Duijn Fact Zaandam. 

They have changed A lot off people there previous period. I have A new psychiatrist, My psychologist decided I was done with her therapy sessions, and the personal health worker had been changed A few years ago already and it's A bitch - I'm sorry to say that- she's messy with our appointments, skips appointments all the time and when I'm feeling bad, she lacks making new appointments and she doesn't remind me off my appointments so I keep on forgetting them aswell, I decided to keep track off A calendar and An agenda this year, to avoid skipping appointments. I haven't seen her in ages, also at points where I could use A professional to keep an eye on my health.

People at my protected living organisation got fed up with them being such A mess with my health, and decided I have to switch to Fact Wormerveer. (Same institute, other place where it's provided.) Because they have good experiences with them, it's just that my personal health worker blocks that idea, since she has to give permission to switch, and my psychiatrist keeps telling me to try to talk things over with her to clear things up, but it just doesn't seem to work. Sometimes, it's better to stop with certain people than to try over and over again. The story goes on...  now people from the protected living organisation have asked me personal to ask them to switch me to other places. I'll give it A try. It's all super annoying these days.

I find it troublesome that it's my mental health they decide on, and that's in their hands to keep me on track and sane in life. I had no issues with my previous health providers. They where nice, but the current people are not suitable for me.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten