vrijdag 3 januari 2020

Good evening at the 3th off January, 2020


Good evening everyone.

-New years resolutions-

I hope you enjoyed your change off decades. That only happens every 10 years, after all. So I hope at least it wasn't troublesome for people. I hope you had fun.

My year starts with A 'I start off with A diet and watching my calories.' mood. - That's almost A January tradition for me personal. Previous year, I couldn't bring up the energy to start watching my weight because I was as depressed as  the proverbal doorknob. This year, I can bring it up and get started, but somehow, I usually have bad luck with me when I wish to diet.

It's always as if people decide to share all the bad yet good tasting foods at the point where I start to diet. Yesterday, it was slagroomtaart (cake with filling and decorations because to celebrate the new year) and today it was shawarma, I had plans to go out grocery shopping to buy healthy foods, but I didn't leave my home because off the rain and got lazy and easy going with my day. So I gave in to eating at 'de Boed.' community centre where they served shawarma with A lot off fresh garlic sauce, (The consequence off that decision will follow me like- bad breathe..-) A side salad with A lot off vegetables and pommes duchesse. I love shawarma, it's one off my favourite foods but it's not A healthy choice. At day three, things started to work against my diet plan. I decided to re-try tomorrow, however. If this whole period continues with all off that fatty foods, I think I better try to avoid 'de Boed.' and prepare my own meals. I love taking part at 'de Boed.' at their coffee moments and meal time, But I have to give healthy eating A proper chance.

 Somehow it's as if my doctor Guardian Angel is guiding me in loosing weight, I already got complimented on looking slimmer after only three days, and I think that's due to being more active in life this winter. At least I'm not keeping myself inside and hide from the world all the time. Life got better this year, but to shake previous year off, I also have to loose the weight it gained me. 

However, I kept at my resolution to drink less coffee today, since I have issues to sleep well every night, and I suspect it being due to my coffee intake every day. I enjoy myself some coffee most off the time, but I saw A link between that and my sleeping issues, so I decided to cut. I hope I'll keep up with that.

Tomorrow is for healthy grocery shopping at the local street market, and bringing A broken fan to A repair cafĂ©. It's  A new fan and it broke during this summer. Can you imagine the discomfort off the heath last year... I hate tropical summers. I hope this year I can do something about it being unbearable by loosing A good amount off weight.

Allright, that's it for today.
Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten