donderdag 19 december 2019

Good evening at the 19th off December, 2019


Good evening, everyone.

A blog about A few positive things, things I've been enjoying lately. Instead off feeling so wrapped up and depressed, I Fight winterdepression and madness this year! Or at least I'll give it A try. These things may seem pretty old fashioned or simply basic, but I love it and it works


1. Flowers, situating flowers in fancy vases and flower photography: 


I happen to have A thing for white flowers, and yellow flowers. They lend themselves pretty well to be photographed and they cheer up many A dull room with their delicacy, allure and prettyness. And they don't take space forever. This flowerbush is already spoiled and gone, but somehow I think every now and then fresh flowers and vases are worthit the splurge 


2. Star anise in A lot off bakings 


This is A tarte tatin I made some time ago and star anise combined with conference pear is heaven in my mouth, Alike the taste off star anise in A lot off things, I love it. I felt a bit weary about the taste off star anise in some receipes, but I tried anyway and I'm glad I did.  

These cookies are supposed to be the shape off A house, I have A cookie cutter that shape, but they denied their shape, blew up due to baking powder in the receipe and became out off the box. I made these cookies A little from scratch, but Star Anise sure was one off the main flavours. Some cookies even became to look worse, but their taste was perfect. Like you wish your December cookies to taste.


3. My christmas tree.


It's cluttered and A bit tiny, but who cares, it's perfect just the way it is in my living room. It feels as if I'm taking part off the hollidays, and simply participating with the holiday spirit feels better than denying it and keep everything dull around the house. It works for me. 

Life has been A bit buisy lately, but in A positive way. Despite being A bit overworked these days I experience things to be A lot better than in my old appartment. 

That's about it for now. 
Thank you for reading! 
XXX- Maaike. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten