vrijdag 1 maart 2019

This evening is for A big stack off fresh made pancakes

Really, I am responsible for what I put in my mouth, it doesn't make sense to blame Vana for what -I- eat. You can't blame anyone else for that. They're still noisy in my mind, though, while in real life all off them mainly ignore me. But in my mind I'm often like: 'Can't you keep quiet for once?' - But in real life, they always are, there is no one to return my anger and yell at. it doesn't take away the mental delusions and the 'voices.' though. People are responsible for their own deeds. No matter what. 

I made A stack off big, fluffy pancakes for this evening, I decided to start watching my meals to loose weight as soon as next week, though. I couldn't resist this evening to make pancakes.


A neat and tasty stack off large Dutch pancakes (I missed the honey through my batter, though. I sometimes make pancakes with A bit off honey through the batter. I just hadn't had any left on stock.) 



And the first one covered in sugar syrup on my plate, with A glass off raspberry lemonade. It baked well, but I think I'm spoiled A bit when it's about foods, or just ate them while I felt A bit cranky. they wheren't tasteless, I just found I could have done better on these, though. Still I have pancakes left for tomorrow morning, I wonder if I find them tasting better tomorrow. (In the Netherlands, large pancakes go as dinner sometimes.) I still enjoy making pancakes, though. Life is sometimes as easy as enjoying baking pancakes on A friday evening. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten