vrijdag 1 februari 2019

To wish to buy new dining plates and such.


I'm about to buy new plates, pink and soft green, because I don't have enough plates and I feel like having an appropriate set off cute dinner and breakfast plates. I need to have enough for if A large group off people, comes over here to eat with me. It's just that I don't really poses the right amount off plates for that. But why not bothering to post that here online, while I would be likely to shamelessly tell everyone most things? Really, isn't there anything sacred when it comes to this?

But- what if A dark magician would get the idea to get the plates I wish to buy -all sold out for some stupid reason? - To nag me. Or actually, to get me really angry. I wouldn't really take it well if someone would bully me with it.

I have no idea why I can't bring up the guts to post that on this blog. But here I have A blog post, about wishing to buy A new set off dining plates, and A set off soft green breakfast plates. And they sell those 'Konya.' plates in A soft shade off purple aswell. And they sell bowls from that range...

But... why would anyone actually dismiss me to buy - dinner and breakfast plates, and soft pastel shaded bowls, one set at a time on my budget, and try to withhold me from serving people food on plates I only own two large pink dinner plates off? I need them, I'm going to order them on monday, when my low amount off week money got deposited.

(Plates = Borden.) 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten