zondag 8 september 2019

Good evenig at the 8th off September, 2019.

Good evening everyone,

This end off the week has been A tragic one. My favourite pet (A ginger and white cat named Elmo. We had him for about 8 years and he was always so gentle and cuddly. I remember to have raised him from kitten on when I still lived at my mom's house and how I was so proud he had become such A nice cat.) has been run over by A train two days ago, I have been off my mind with sadness for two days, and I've eaten about three bars off chocolate because off that. To set my mind off off things and to soften the pain, probably- but it didn't work. I'm still emotional.

There also has been A suspicious bagpack yesterday at the large bus stop at Zaandam station just when I went out to shop at the saturday street market. They had to drop off the environment untill security services arrived, I got on the first bus that would stop near my destination to get out off that situation as soon as possible. As far as I know, nothing dangerous has happened at Zaandam station, but it has been 'such A weekend.'

If things like this don't happen, life goes by quite calm and A bit boring at times. But I guess it's better than to be stressed out by hectics. That's probably why I don't blog so often anymore. Things go too well to rant about 😉 Though I would still call myself A bit moody at times. Hopefully it won't be A long and gloomy winter this year.

My cat is my main point off sadness for this week, he was such A true friend, and one  off the few living creatures who could truly call themselves A real friend off mine. Emotion-wise. I had A loving bond with him. He will be missed by our entire family for A long time. 😭 I had almost forgotten I could be so sad and crying out loud about something like I did yesterday.

Thank you for reading, and for taking your time to read this.

Yours sincerely-
XXX.-
Maaike. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten