maandag 7 december 2020

Hector the Ladybug

 Good evening everyone, 


I happen to have an imaginairy friend. Hector the ladybug. It's an image off a young man with black curls and light skin and I think he wears glasses and a ladybug suit, or fancy men's clothes. He's muscled on a level where it's acceptable for men. He's not overly skinny or fat. He wears purple, red or shirts with long sleeves and a print and tidy pants and sometimes he has about four arms. He talks to me a lot and he cheers me up when I'm down or he relativates when I feel stuck or stupid about something. He has been a bit cranky on me lately, but I feel as if I'm connecting with something when I talk to him. He looks like he has been walking out off a children's cartoon. In the beginning he did cute salto's and a funny dance every often. I love him. I don't know how my mind came up with him but it's a perfect pick me up when I feel bad. It appears as if he's something with it's own personality and voice. he's cute but imaginairy. I hope he won't abandon me out off being fed up with me. He's too funny. 

Even 28 year olds can have imaginairy friends. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten