donderdag 31 december 2020

I feel like I'm chickensoup atm

Good evening everyone, happy ending off the year and good luck and strength to all services who have to work this evening. Like police forces and hospital staff. 

It's cold outside, there is no snow, and fireworks are all around despite there to have been a national ban on fireworks during new year's eve. I believe we can see something big this evening with a lot off emergencies due to forbidden fireworks. Most troublemakers don't care for fireworks being made illegal, they have been shooting trouble with fireworks ever since November. (Teens out on the street use fireworks to cause trouble a lot. It's ment as a new year's eve tradition but it's abused as it's something they use year round to pretend to be cool. It's been for a reason it's banned. Most adults around here agree with that law. It's been out off hand everywhere several times for years now.) 

*

 I have been in a personal crisis last night. I have been colouring in a colouring book for adults. It's getting somewhere with that image. I have been over the moon with a man I barely know, I suspect him to cause trouble for my well being and I fear he could do damage for my mental super powers if it continues like this. I think he is some super might and he damages what I'm doing. I was up to causing world peace but then he came up (made off blue light and causing mind powerd to interfere with me) He believed I was something bad. While I ment well for the world. I have been overthinking how to solve the war situation in the Middle East last night, while playing music that might have been a bit too uplifting along with such thoughts. (This is nothing but the bare truth.) 

That man is not evil, he just clashes with my might. And sometimes we talk in my mind. Last night I have told him about my world saving super powers and it made him suspicious. I have been fighting a major battle in my mind last night. And he gave up since he couldn't take the responsibility and the mental burden off being a blue supermight so I could have my way and continue with what I was doing. Nobody got harmed in person. This could be a perfect script for some super hero movie, and I wish to be portrayed as a red supermight if this gets somewhere. You bet I'm playing a more calm cd (I'm old fashioned, I play and buy old cd's.) this evening. I'm still not at peace with what happened in my mind last night. Emotionally, I'm overwhelmed and exhausted from it while real life barely stirrs me when it comes to emotions. 

He didn't actually get my motives for my actions but he said 'I couldn't do what you do without getting mad myself.' 

My attemps to understanding war and peace in the middle east probably got a lot off me while I was still in school. I was a teen when the second gulf war started and ever since the Middle East at war being a politicall issue it has my interest. If I would have had the luck to finish my political study (Which I couldn't finish since I got mental issues.) I would have used it to try to cause or at least work on peace in the Middle East if I could have done it. My main issue at the moment is how to get the Russians out off Syria without big damage for the area or world peace. I have been overthinking it untill late. I got to the conclusion that I couldn't solve it myself, no matter what I would have come up with. 

And then there was the idea I got scooped off by secret services. I was on it out loud all the time. And because I'm mad and they could see me as a potential threat (Which I'm not when being on that subject.) for national or local safety when being out off my mind like that. I feel somewhat uneasy by the major feeling off being watched. I can't explain why, but I told my care takers about that. I think it's a safe idea to keep them informed about all off this. Somewhere around 4.30 I finally slept, but I had to get out early for medication. I have the luck off having no serious job. I have been colouring a butterfly today at de Boed and it turned out gorgeous. (I'm about to picture it tomorrow.) It's been on a split page, it's hard to get the finished project out off the colouring book. I think I'll let them keep it but picture it for myself and publish it on here. I have been colouring a mandala yesterday morning at de Boed, about the blue man I sensed. 

A few weeks ago I bought Aleppo Soap. A kind off soap produced in Syria which supports their local economy. I bought a shampoo and two bars off soap. I hope the money benefits their broken country somehow. I hope it went to the right pockets. 

Allright, that's it for this moment. 

Thank you for reading. 



Edit: This is my finished butterfly. If I continue this way, my mad weblog becomes like a children's book with bright coloured images every often. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten