maandag 7 december 2020

The Administrator

Good evening everyone, 


I have been under administration ever since living protected and so far my finances are healthy. I just have to ask every often for extra money if that's needed or wanted. It's possible, I'm not in debt and I have a small saving so far. 

It's just that my administrator hasn't answered his mail for two months and I have been sober these months but I have the feeling I need a little extra these weeks. I just haven't been able to contact them. No replies and even care-takers can't seem to get an answer. I have been doing well however, I believe out off some sort off bigotted pride I haven't complained to care-takers before about that. Usually my administrator is perfectly trust worthy and answers pretty soon, or merely to say, soon enough. I need to solve this issue. I wish there was some ladybug guardian angel with curing abilities who can magically obtain answers and requested money form my main bank account. That would help me out this week. 

Though being a bit on low money, I have been managing myself well. I haven't bought new winter clothes except for a coat this winter. I have been wearing the same outworn winter clothes I have been wearing for years, I have stock in materials and foods for quite some time, I don't have basic needs that need to be covered soon. I just need acces to my money so I hope I can throw away some sweaters with holes in them. (That's no pun.) I actually do wear sweaters with holes in them. Pride and managing my weekly allowance as good as it gets keeps me from hitting rock bottom this month, (Rock bottom might be a little too much, but it's not much I have left on my pay account. I can hear some judge me on this, but I know they're probably not much better than me when it comes to it.) I have been perfectly able to donate home made cakes to de Boed almost every week with what I got. I just need the requested extra money so I can go on. I hate the idea to depend on others so I don't ask other people for a loan and I'm not about to do so. I can solve my own issues and I don't need anyone when it comes to that. I rather keep on wearing sweaters with holes in them, even if that means I have to wear them untill March (I hope not.) but it's no option for me to depend on others as that's not a good idea most off the time. 

I hope I'm about to obtain what I asked for as soon as this week. 

Allright, that's about it. 

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten