zaterdag 9 januari 2021

A coloured image with autumn colours

Good evening everyone,  




It took me almost half a week to finish it, more and more details every time. This is what I do when I feel out off my mind instead off working a real time job. I colour things like this all week to spend my days well. I love to focus on those small details most people who colour leave an even colour, and shade them in so there appears more depth on the image. I love to challenge myself and make it even better every time. It's how you become somewhat good at things. I have a personal saying with that: 'Boredom has made me talented.' If I wouldn't have this, or other creativity, what else would I have to spend days with? Try to improve yourself everytime you're at something, or try to discover new tecniques and ways to make it even more fabulous. 

Q: Does colouring actually cure when you're feeling- upset, or delusional, or out off your mind? 

A: Well, it doesn't take the issue away, but I mentioned it keeps you at one spot at a table, occupied with a project so you stay safe there instead off running around restless. When you're onto that, you're into your own thoughts but the delusions most off the time don't fade. It calms, that's just what it does. Meanwhile, when the rush off an extatic making delusion fades while you're on the project, (After a while it can fade if you're lucky.) then you're probably good again and you can choose whetheter to go on with colouring or stop it there and go on with life. I have sensed many delusions coming up and fading away during my colouring projects. It's how you become good at it. Especially since voices do whisper in good suggestions on what pencil to use next. (They don't immediately fade, like I said. Sometimes they're a big part off a project.) If you continue colouring untill the panic fades, then you won another battle. Sadly seen. 

   

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten