maandag 18 januari 2021

One for sorrow, two for joy

 three for a girl, 

four for a boy, 

five for silver, 

six for gold, 

seven for a secret never to be told 

eight for a kiss 

nine for a wish 

ten for a bird not to miss 


I believe magpie forecasts when I spot them out in the wild, and most off the times I sense it's true what nature tries to tell me. Whenever I spot two or only one in the tree behind my flat, I somehow believe the situation I'm heading to to be good or bad. Often it's true. Once there where five out to be seen, and it was a day for silver as I picked a silver christmas bulb to be decorated that day, a few weeks ago. 

Today I've seen nine magpies alltogheter. It's for a wish, I made a wish yesterday and they probably picked up on that. magpies are much more cheerfull animals than crows most off the time, that's why I rather consider them my spirit animal than the more traditional crow for most witches. I'm sorry guys, but I'm a jewelry maker, I'm cheerfull most off the time, I'm a collector off goods and I feel with the myth that magpies are a bit naughty to their master and make fun off the gods instead off blindly obeying them and tell them what's going on. If you can't have fun, then what's there to be made out off life anyway? Don't be sour, be a magpie. (Magpie = Ekster in het Nederlands) and magpies dance when they're alltogheter. I've seen them dancing a few times. They seem to laugh loudly a lot. (I laugh a lot about my own sense off humor. I'm one off these people who chuckles a lot about their inside jokes) I love that kind off species off the crow family. Plus they are more bound to their families than to a large group. That's also more likely to be like me. I'm not dedicated to a group off people, but my family is gold to me. I do things a bit diffrent than the classical pagan believes, but it's my right to disobey (Magpie-gackle) 

Today they must have sensed my heart's wish and shown in a little mass to show up to me and hopefully tell me I was heard by some super power. I hope that was their message. 

Allright, that's about it. 

Thank you for reading.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten