woensdag 27 januari 2021

Violent riots are not what protest marches are supposed to be about

 Good evening everyone, 


A storm off violent outbreaks and riots off destruction has come over the Netherlands. It's been all over the news every day. Groups off young hooligans destroy city centres and cause fires and plunder innocent shops. 

This has been real. It's not some story I hang up to you. 


*

A vew years ago, I took part with my mom in good protest marches for better health care and a better salary for those who work in health care. That has nothing to do with what has been on TV nowadays. The right to demonstrate in peace shouldn't be destructed with such violence. I feel uneasy when I see people hanging this up under the name off protest marches. It got me upset and I'm not in the power to do something about it that can stop it. All I can do is blog about it to you, as I think it's important. 

If this ever got to a civil war, I'm afraid we (The sane people) can't win, because those hooligans are more aressively violent and insane than most people suppose they are. They are capable to murder in violence and laugh about it. As how I personally have experienced the very few times I had to do with that breed off people. I rather don't like to be around such scum. They are insanely violent and up to what we think to this day as inhumane. I like to warn people against real civil war, as such twists and turns in history can lead to insane leaders to a country and even more violence and war if we don't watch out well. I might overthink too much, but I rather foresee the worst outcome and be ahead off it instead off being suprised by what might be. 

What if the government could get a hold on the app 'Telegram.' and hack it for this purpose and lay down the entire network as far as step one goes? Then lay down their facebook profiles and other social media platforms as much as possible. I've heard 'Telegram' is in the hand off Russians. I'm weary off Russia when it comes to overthinking war. If Russia wants to get their enemy down on their knees, they will and they'll use whatever they can get their hands upon for that purpose. They are far more sneaky than what straight forward thinking westerners suspect most off the time, but what they do and what they might do is the way to win modern war.  

A large number off people in this country being frustrated about the way things go nowadays could have came in handy for them if they wish to get a hold on the Netherlands for something. Swipe them up and cause trouble for the normal citizen. but I wouldn't like to go that far when overthinking the incidents that are going on these days. I don't know why, but this came to my mind. 

All off this might be a bit too much for my troubled mind, but I decided not to watch the news today to keep myself at peace. I would be on and on about conspiracy theories all day (and probably all night, and a lot off time after that) if I wouldn't have done that. Instead I have watched a Nickelodeon TV show called 44 cats and made myself banana pancakes today. It kept me occupied some time and my mind has come a bit to peace. But still I'm weary. 

What if it's forbidden to have an opinion about anything after this violence and most ways to state an opinion will be rigidly forbidden in the future in the west? That would be terrible as I think we (the people) can't get a hold on governments if we can't state opinions to begin with. It's a scenario I have also foreseen a few times. It's human nature to have an opinion. I would feel terrible if I couldn't state mine somewhere anymore. I don't know what I'm about to vote this year for Dutch elections. 

I think the left wing should have and get themselves an immense block in seats in our parliament to behold power against the sneaky right wing, but it's splintered and it can't really make a fist as far as I see it these days. It's not been healthy for our country to have been in the hands off Rutte and his right winged party as poverty has increased and social unequalness has grown the past ten years. It's what the frustration off the mass outside comes from. It's just that a lot off people seem to have grown a bit more unknowing about their facts when it comes to politics, or that they have become status seekers and a bit too ignorant for what's going on. It's not healthy for this nation to keep it going like that. 


Allright, that's about it for now. 

Thank you for reading.     

   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten