zaterdag 23 januari 2021

The entire Boed is in lockdown

 Good evening everyone, 

There's a (part) pink sky with purple clouds over Zaandijk this evening. The air is defenetely stunning to look at. It's cold but the air has been clear all day. 

*

One off our care- takers has been tested positive, and now the entire community centre around my corner is closed for about 20 days. Up until February and I don't like it. 

I came to de Boed this morning like every day and I got my medicine, took an attemps in baking them cookies to go with coffee moments, but while I was up to sticking them out with cookiecutters, we got the news one off the staff members was tested positive. Everyone who has been around her these days has to be tested, including me. I shouldn't let it get the best off me. I have been taking this entire crisis without losing myself to it, I should keep my calmth in this case. But it's something that makes me feel worried about the well-being of the entire Boed. This kind off things never come in positive. Mentally sick people can't take such things well and it's a burden for them to turn around their entire day at once this week. But it's what everyone else has been doing the entire time. I shouldn't complain. 

I had to inform my mom and make her worried again. I feel bad about my ratio in which I got her on her nerves over me a lot. I have been tested about three times this year already and this is going to be the fourth. 

I had to finish my cookies at home this afternoon and it kept me buisy all day after we got in lockdown. I'm a bit stuck with an entire box off self made sand cookies with cinnamon. I got sugar and cinnamon in the egg-wash to give it an extra taste, but I feel I made an entire lot just for myself and I hope I'll be tested negative so I can hand out some to other people during this lockdown. (There is a give away closet down the hall off the first floor, I could place some off them packed in smaller portions in there. I just think I won't be tested either positive or negative any time soon. Sometimes I wish I had a family and a husband in my life to share all good foods I make with. I mainly share what I make at de Boed for a small public. But I have to keep everything myself now.) 😔😩  


I worked with cookie cutters the shape off letters and numbers. It even had hashtags and thumb up cutters, and a few heart shaped cutters. I think it tastes perfect and it's almost a waste I have so many. It's the only issue I have I feel like complaining about. First world problems I suppose. I could also give myself a good evening and have some aside some chocolate milk. Problem solved. 

Allright, that's about it for now, 

Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten