zaterdag 30 januari 2021

May she rest in peace

 Good afternoon everyone, 


I told you about a friend off mine some time ago. A proud and strong woman in a wheelchair with spinidus bifida and two sons. She caught cancer about one year ago and she passed away a few months ago. She was a good friend off our family and she was one off the very few people in Castricum actually to take note off people who did bad in life. It's not a common thing for people from my old village Castricum to care about others when they are doing less than they do. It's what I mentioned my entire time while living there. It's almost as if it's a shame to do less, or to be left winged in politics in general up to a serious point. I'm glad I left there and that people in Zaanstad took so well care off me and my mental hiccups. Miss L was diffrent. 

L. got over to my parental home each saturday to watch a tv-show with my mom a lot, and she got over to me to have dinner with me so I could live it up in my kitchen every once in a while and make scrumptious desserts she loved. Her being diagnosed after a life like hers was so unfair. She got troubled being handicaped, and being divorced to the father off her two teenage boys and she fought a lot off battles over her children. Life can be so mean sometimes. I don't like the word 'unfair.' I rather say: 

Life is tough, my darling. 

- But so are you. 

Due to Corona-rules I couldn't attempt at her funeral, but my mom and her husband did. Sometimes I feel she (her spirit) is near me and gives me advice and laughs with me at my jokes and mental issues I have at times. She was a good friend. 

I hope she will find her peace in the world after this one. 

Allright, that's about it. 

Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten