zaterdag 30 januari 2021

'Splash.' - A mandala coloured some weeks ago.

 Good afternoon everyone, 

It's cold and gloomy in the Netherlands. There is not much to do but to get over with being in quarantine for the entire nation today. It's saturday and there is not much to do. A company named AstraZenica is in a fight with the European Union over delivering vaccinations. It's not a bright sight at the horizon so far. 

*

Meanwhile, I dug up a mandala I decided on to call 'Splash.' since it resembles a watersplash in my opinion. 



It has several green, yellow and blue shades and a black star in the centre. I made this during my bad episode around new year's eve. It's in my current portfolio. A cute male care-taker advised me to safe my colourings in an ordner and keep it all togheter safely. Whenever I get a mental break out, it gets more filled. And that's not a problem, I have a few neatly coloured images so far. But it reminds me off a bad episode when I see it alltogheter. I should get over with that, or I should only make things like this when I feel well. I took an attemps in cleaning my camera's lens with a cotton stick so it's blurry spot would be gone. ATM I'm dealing with bad looking glasses so my personal sight can't actually see if that has worked. The good news is that I'll have new glasses soon, and that my bad sight will be solved next month. (I'm up for new glasses. All I have to do is take an eye test at the opticien the upcomming week.) My sight is a bit blurry. I barely see texts at platforms and on tv. How am I up to colouring well you might ask. I personally have no clue either, but I can see lines and colours. I can defy where to colour. So that keeps me going. 

I'm out off all mental pressure from around new year's eve. I believe by displaying all coloured works online, the most work is done so far. I got out off my mind with laughing when getting to think this should get a serious spot in Musee du Louvre in France among all other masterpieces and archeologic artefacts, but the joke got old and I can tell you this without laughing about my own joke. 

 Allright, that's about it for now. 

I hope you enjoyed reading.   



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten