zaterdag 4 april 2020

Saturday afternoon coffee moment- lonesome but safe.



The only one to keep me company today is my cat -  spoon.

I love coffee and I still have a lot in the coffee maker to drink. Sometimes I wish I had a relationship, so he could drink and eat with me (Sometimes I joke to myself that it would safe me from obesity if I had a man to help me with my foods and drinks.) If he isn't allergic or intolerant to stuff, that would almost kill a relationship for me.

I went for a walk outside a few minutes ago, to still get fresh air and a calm state off mind, (Around the neighbourhood) and then went back in and got myself a cup. Usually coffee moments at the Boed community centre are with more people, I miss that, but I wanted to share my coffee time with you, people on the internet, wherever you are at the moment. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten