zaterdag 4 april 2020

To live healthy- adjust more fruit to your daily diet.


I don't know if I can do a title like that these days, as it sounds a bit harsh, but I suppose it's like this.

To eat healthy foods these days is a perfect idea, not only to loose those irritating kilo's finally, but probably also to fight a certain virus that's around nowadays.

Luckily, there are lots off ways to eat healthy in creative and tasty ways. It's been on trend for a while to eat tasty salads for lunch, and puree as much vegetables in your soup as possible. You could also make a vegetable quiche, to get in a few extra proteines like cheeses and eggs. It's spring, it's a season for fresh vegetables. I forgot to take pictures off my healthy receipes, so I'm sorry to say you have to believe me on my word this time. (It's an internet rule to 'picture or it didn't happen.' I could take pictures off dirty bowls for you to believe it has take place, but that doesn't make this a blog to fill people's appetite.)

I pureed a large mango, a small banana (In my small table top blender.) and three teaspoons off good quality honey in my low- fat quark, I made a pretty large amount off it, and made it a healthy dessert for these days. Mangoes are just too tasty for their own good sometimes.

I made a deal with one off the Leviaan care-takers, after hearing her complain she just doesn't know what to do with all those raspberries usually comming from her raspberry bushes: I got her to donate a lot off them to the kitchen belonging to 'de Boed.' so I can process them into great snacks and probably desserts for fellow clients. (I told her raspberries are extremely expensive if you have to buy them anywhere. And that I would perfectly know what to do with hers if she would like to donate them. I have a secret wish to own a berry garden with several kinds off own grown berries one day whenever I get out off protected living.)

It's a good thing to have people in your social circle with berry bushes or other fruit trees in their gardens. Sometimes it's good to be a bit bald and politely ask them to share, though berry season is in late summer, beginning autumn. (I expect hers to arrive in september. It's still no excuse not to eat fruit untill then.)

Fruit desserts are perfect to boost your immune system. So is adjusting low-fat quark or yoghurt, as it's good for your guts. I love to adjust some oven baked apples ( I adjusted a hint off butter to them, though.) to my quark and I suggest you not to forget to eat citrus fruits like fresh mandarins or oranges, to boost your vitamin c. I would try a kiwi now and then, and if you can stand their bitterness it's a good snack for some extra vitamins.

You probably get the idea, eat fruits, boost your immune system and make sure to live more healthy.   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten