maandag 6 april 2020

Good afternoon at the 6th off April, 2020


Good afternoon everyone,

Today is a day for baking, Within a few moments I'll have fresh coffee and I decided on to put on some whipped cream on my applepie. It's in the oven for now. I still refuse to connect applepie to American politics. That's not adjust for Dutch classic applepie. it's an insult. (But you probably know about my statement about that by now.)

I fill my days by cooking receipes and having walks outside every now and then, I feel allright, I'm not infected, I still see why people have to stay inside these days. I wish it wasn't becomming so warm already, I hate hot summers and it's likely to become one off those as far as I see the weather these days. I feel better in lower temperatures. Aside from staying in I'm giving it a try to loose weight, simply by eating healthy foods. (Fruits and vegetables) in salads and fresh soups. But I'm allowed to treat myself a bit today. I won't dare to say applepie is a way to get in your nutritients. Though it's stuffed with apples and cinnamon. I would still eat my fresh fruits and veggies despite eating pie. 

This week is for easter. I'm doing hard not being able to go visit my family this year. Everything got canceled because off corona. I wonder how long it will take for the world to get rid off it, and go back to it's usuall way off acting, despite corona probably being good for the environment. (Something I dare to say, without corona, the pollution would still be way to high around us. With corona, the environment can breathe. Though I feel with the victims.)

What will I be up to this easter, while there is nothing to do? It's important to set your priorities this year due to corona. Maybe I'll make some outstanding, nutritious salad and eat all off that by myself. But to sleep in all day and get more inspiration for that show named 'well rested/' could be an option too. I haven't made plans for that day yet.         

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten