maandag 4 mei 2020

Good afternoon at the 4th off May, 2020


Supermarkets around europe are bulking with fresh fruits and vegetables. Restaurants can't open their doors and farmers can't sell their goods to them like usuall. I have been keeping up with the news recently. (It's not as much as a huge suprise as it would have been if I had just entered the supermarket and simply see all the vegetables as cheap as a brick) 

I have never seen them as affordable as these days, and I think to eat them, or so to say, first buy them prior to eating them, can support the farmers and the supermarket who would otherwise be stuck with all off that fresh goodness.

I love to eat vegetables at the moment, I eat at least one cucumber and an entire bag off lettuce with my lunch each day. (I'm not kidding) I munch them in like a vegetable cookie monster. It's also part off the 'fight corona by boosting your immune system.' plan. Simply to eat healthy and hopefully corona won't enter my door. (My idea off trying to protect myself)

I would like to encourage people to buy a lot off vegetables and eat them, to help support your farmers and boost your personal health. It's pretty much a win-win situation if you do so.

Even I can afford to buy and eat fresh aspargus this season, despite not sharing them with my family. Usually aspargus are damn expensive. But I think this season during a deep crisis, most people can afford them.

 I hope you people love fresh vegetables as much as I do. I have been raised with eating fresh veggies and I can eat my salads without dressing, or blanched foods without sauce. It's important to learn to eat them that way, just like learning to drink tea without sugar. It's much better for your health if you can do so. I know very few people who can eat them like that. But to give it a try and teach yourself could do good for most.

I hope you guys aren't stuck in the house with boredom, but know how to entertain yourselves. These are no times for envy towards each other. It's never a time for envy, but especially during crisises like these, to put your shoulders under this task and simply overcome is more important than poking out each others eyes. (I doubt if they can overcome this in the fantasy scene. those people are always jealous, no matter what. But like I said, this is no time for jealousy or acting low. That won't help anyone out.)

I hope people can think inventive these days, and come up with brilliant ideas that would have never been if ther would not have been a serious crisis like this. Sometimes the most brilliant solutions to things come up during matters like these. Not just a medicine for corona, but hopefully a lot off other solutions for serious problems just as good. If that would happen, this would have been good for something. But that's probably to know for the world after this crisis. I keep my spirits high these days. Sometimes miracles happen during deep sh#t.

Allright, keep all off that in mind if you are willing to take my advise.

Thank you for reading,

XXX- Maaike.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten