donderdag 30 juli 2020

Afternoon tea and a bag off peeled almonds


Good afternoon at the 30th off July, 2020. 

Life just goes by. Or that is how I feel it. It's getting hot in the Netherlands, high temperatures and sunny days are in the forecast. And so is my birthday party. 

This weekend I will celebrate my 28th birthday, just for close family. I haven't planned anything too special, just a cozy day with family. Hopefully temperatures won't be sky rocketing because I can't stand too hot heath outside. I don't like that very much as you might know. I'm more a person for cool rainy days. I'm one off a few, probably. 

I feel at ease today. I decided to skip the afternoon coffee moment at de Boed, and have my own tea in a more calm surrounding. To keep myself from overheating. I have been doing grocery shopping and a too crowded place might be too much for me at the moment. 

Aside from birthday supplies, I got myself two bags off fresh almonds and I like eating them. 

I have been put on medication against my gut problems. It doesn't hurt as much as the previous week. My gut and inner organs hurt a lot these days and it's due to psychic medication as that is part off a side effect. So I'm put on medication to fight the side effects off other medication. As far as that goes: It works. It hurts a whole lot less than usuall. I have a few hours left untill dinner time. I feel glad I have some time for myself as I have been very buisy these weeks. Life goes by just like that and I try to do  my best in life like most off the time. 

I wish I could go on a vacation but due to Corona, that's not possible this year. Somewhere near the coast would be perfect. In a beach hotel but not in one off the places where I used to live or come around in my youth, as I would like to stay a bit anonymous when I enter a location for a holiday. (I have been raised in a village near the coast.) I like to stay unknown when I'm out doing my business. 

I heard almonds are good for your health, especially for fat women but I forgot why. Just like whole grain products being good for fat women. That's because it helps you to take in insulin from foods you eat instead off making it piling up so it becomes diabetes. It's probably one off the reasons why I don't have that despite being fat: I eat wholegrain products and dark brown bread for breakfast. 

To have tea in the afternoon is a better idea than before bed time. I have found out it might be one off the causes off my sleeping problems. I have difficulties falling asleep at night. As it contains theine and caffeine which keep you up at night. Still it's one off the best things you can drink. It's perfectly healthy for most. As it improves kidney and liver conditions (As one off it's benefits) and that can't be a bad thing. 

I have had chocolate just before eating those almonds. I haven't had it in a long time, I should keep that intake incredibly moderate, but usually I snack on fresh fruits or crackers with sandwich meat if I feel the urge to snack. To keep your health in mind is a good thing. It's just that I still don't look like someone who minds her foods, as I'm still very fat. 5 kilograms is on a scale off 180- still only 5 killograms. I like to keep up the good work, though. 

Allright, that's about it for now. 

Thank you for reading this. 
I hoped you enjoyed reading this.      

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten