dinsdag 22 januari 2019

Love Drunk (18+ poem)




I feel like- I want sexual tension with you
I feel like- I want you between my legs- Sorry, couldn't mention this more prude. 
I wake up from my haze,
I probably got drunk by licking his face-
I yell out off getting clear again: 
'Goddamnit, take this man back!' 
In my mind, I return to A shallow wreck.
Still, I still- wish to have these love-sick feelings again. 

But when, but how, but how can I seductively- 
Get myself love-drunk by licking the stain on your face, kiss your neck and be in your grace? 
-Hold me for A million years, 
Kiss away my pain and tears... 
Get me drunk again chasing you 
I guess, I know- I have no clue 
I think I'll have to face this cold world without you 

***

Am I clear? Or just- mad again. I feel like I'm only truly clear about being in love and lustual attraction with him at the moment. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten