donderdag 31 januari 2019

Good afternoon at the 31th off January, 2019


Good afternoon,

It's about time to have my lunch, I just bought chicken pastries at the local market and the timer to the oven goes off.

-A little blog with every day talk. And about my hometown.-

----------------------------------------

I just had my lunch



I bought these at the poultry stand at the local market, while getting myself A few fresh chicken leggs for the chicken soup I'm wishing to prepare this week.

I believe it's day three, I've had my scrumptious lunch- and to diet in this freezing cold is A bit too hard for me. I'm going to nail this, it's just that our country goes through A period off extreme cold, and that I can't withstand to eat heathier, yet fat foods- potatoes swimming in their gravy, hot chocolate, and A lunch like this. I know I could do better, but then I'd better be around in the house all the time without having to move outside.

I've swimmed A few laps today, and had to return by myself to my home, because the care-taker that usually goes with, had A Leviaan meeting. I'm glad I ate A nut and grain bar and had that cup off hot chocolate that was already screaming at me while I was at the swimming pool. Otherwise I wouldn't have made it well to home. Station Zaanse Schans has one off the best coffee and hot chocolate encounters in this country, I dare say. It also has those wonderfull big blocks off handmade Zaanse chocolate, and they have an encounter at the Zaanse Tourist centre. Really, how am I going to loose weight in A city where most women are somewhat fat, (I believe most off us are more fat than in other places in the Netherlands.) And A bit ungroomed (Which I actually like, because I relate to most people very well.) and which smells like chocolate, because this city where I live, is where Dutch processed cocoa comes from, worldwide known as the best? At times, the entire city and it's surrounding villages smell like cocoa. I love that smell. I'm perfectly accepted and they like me in this city, opposite to where I used to live. Most People from around the river Zaan 'Zaankanters.' Love the smell, while outsiders think it can be A bit heavy. Me loving the smell, means I'm perfectly naturalized and established in this wonderfull city, where people might sound direct, but where everything is at least- as honest as it's said, and I love that. We might be direct, but everyone always got perfectly accepted for who they are. And that's what it's about to me.

Foreign people (We have an entire lot off tourists here.) might get the impression that all Dutch people are rude, since this is close to Amsterdam, and it's where the idea off cloggs and green wooden houses and windmills in foreign places come from, as being our traditional heritage. But Dutch people aren't meaning to be rude- I might have said it A thousand times before, we are just blunt and very honest, but never truly mean to others. Zaankanters NEVER truly insult people. I have been in love with this city ever since 2014. It was A blessing to have ended up here among such understanding and nice people I could so- relate to, and who accepted fat, broken and 'ugly.' me, perfectly for who I was, and who actually told me I'm pretty and stylish and beautifull all the time. I love that. I have never truly felt home in Castricum and it's surrounding. I'm at my place here. 💖

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten