dinsdag 1 september 2020

A day for lemons

Good afternoon everyone, 


I wasn't allowed to go to work today. Everyone found it was a better idea for me to stay in and eat as little as possible, and simply to stay near my toilet, just in case things come up. 


I decided on to make myself usefull. I made a tray off lemon brownies and did an attempt to make lemon glaze. The brownies (Or blondies? as these are blonde) look perfect, my lemon glaze tastes perfect but doesn't look picture perfect and that's a pitty. My camera requests to charge the battery, so I'm afraid they won't be shown on here. I hope the old folks at de Boed will enjoy it. I will be in big trouble if I eat any off it, but I felt like I couldn't do nothing today.

I haven't had Mebeverine yesterday evening. I somehow feel a bit better, but I know I shouldn't cheer too early. I should be on my guard and have no coffee at the coffee moment, but just stick to healthy tea. Nothing bad about fresh tea, I drink that during night time before bed. it's just that I enjoy coffee with sweet treats during coffee time, but now I have to refuse that. It feels bad. What if I'm never allowed coffee and sweetness anymore? I barely have anything else in life to enjoy. I won't cry over it, my health needs to be in the first place. But it's something to bale over. I feel like I already live like a nun, no alcohol, no men, no gambling, no drugs- just a sober and helpfull life to others. I'm fine with it, but can I have at least... coffee with sweetness with it? It's something even real nuns are allowed to have. Any religion around the world, no matter how strict, will allow you coffee with a brownie every now and then and tell you it doesn't matter to god. (Or at least that's what I think. I'm not very religious to be honest.) Or maybe I shouldn't have coffee too much, and then allow myself a bit off coffee sometimes to make it bearable. It's been the pharmaceutic industry that has caused this upon me. Right? My guts wouldn't be so weak without that mental medication. I don't see why people would laugh about this as it's cruel and painfull. If life gives you lemons- cook with them. I should better keep my head held high and laugh about it as far as possible. It's probably a good thing I'm not capable to eat anything as much as I like anymore. I'm pretty fat and maybe this can make me loose weight. I shouldn't be upset. Allright, it's time for donating that tray off fresh lemon blondies to de Boed. 

Thank you for reading.   


   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten