vrijdag 18 september 2020

Good evening at the 18th off September, 2020.

 

Good evening everyone, 


An idea for a book came up in my mind. For a book or tv-show or even a movie, where one off the main characters is schizophrenic, but on the other hand always wants to be dependable. When something or someone big asks her to be reliable and asks her for something important where she has to keep sincere integrity, her sane mental state perfectly is, but when she becomes delusional and gets an episode off her schizophrenia, it falls apart and the thing breaks down. The show could focus on this characteristics, and how lame she feels everytime she gets out off the delusional state and her true personality takes over again. And how she develops over time.  

It could be a touching plot for a tv show or a movie. It should be called 'Trust me like anything.' - I wish I could write literature. But my story would be much bigger and more complicated like that, if it would be about me, I would focus on what has happened in my life due to my disease. The main character in 'Trust me like anything.' would just be an outtake off specific parts and more focused on personal traits than on major happenings. 'Trust me like anything.' would not be a suitable title for my story. I'm most off the time dependable, I barely break promises, but something big asking me for help never crossed my path, to be honest. 

**

Girl Power 

I have been repairing a small side table at de Boed. It was placed in a living room-like corner, with a few couches and a TV, but it was broken and life-less. With some dangerous screws sticking out at a place where something was missing. I happened to be annoyed by the thing for a few weeks, wondering why there was no handy man available to repair it, (You'd wonder why they'd place that there to begin with.) But then I thought to myself: 'Why don't you do it yourself?' women, in the 21st century, (especially me.) Should know better than to depend on a man. I took the item to a creative corner, and with some help from two other ladies who repaired the small bars and screwed a replacing bar back in place, I made something out off it. After I got a little help to repair it, I decided on to dye it olive green. There was nothing against dying it green, (No complaints from de Boed's management) and now it's getting dry with it's second coat off green paint on.

I have been scrubbing and dying it myself, it happened in two days. (Not that it took me two days to dye it, but it took time for both coats off paint to dry.)  I'll varnish it this weekend, or on monday (It depends on who is at service during weekends if I'm allowed to do so this weekend.) and put it back in that corner afterwards and hopefully give the entire corner a little more allure.  

They are thankfull for me to have taken on that work. The plan is to place something nice on top to finish it's decorating function. I saved them money and got them a nice piece off decoration. Women should get more into DIY works, especially if they are single or in any other way have no man in their lives to do it for them. 

I'm a single woman, my father is death and my brothers live in another village. I can't just ask a strange man to do things for me. I wish to become a little more handy myself. Though I am thankfull for the women who helped me repairing that side table. Despite it being necessairy for me myself to become handy, It's fun to work with other people on the other hand and work alltogheter on something. (I have been thinking more about this. Wishing to be capable to do more DIY) I'll place a picture off that side table on here after the varnish has dried. Women can do anything. I hope I inspired people with this. 

My personal lesson from this, and to all off my readers: If you think you can do something about an issue in your surrounding instead off only complaining about it, I think you should do it and solve the problem instead. No matter what gender you have. ( but this matter is a little more ment to motivate girl power.) 

Allright, that's about it. 


Thank you for reading.  


    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten