zondag 13 september 2020

Stone cold

 

Good evening everyone. 

If you could make up a world, what standards and what values would you like the inhabitants to have?

I'm worried, I believe that what was once prcious to me has rotated 90 degrees and has changed to a mentality I take my hands off. I feel it's not right to show up there anymore if you are plus size, an outcast or simply truly diffrent from the rest and that it has become the kind off rat race I'm not into, and I would never drag myself through that. It's a shame the fantasy world has become like that. 


In a land before time, all people where accepted completely no matter how weird they where, or how ugly 'real life.' assumed they where. That's all gone now. 

It has become superficial and it grows even more superficial each day and I'm not into it. I loathe that kind off mentallity. They can shove it in their ass. I feel allright, I'm not crying. I feel annoyed but it's rather something that makes me think: 

'Just when you think Vana Events and it's followers can't sink any lower, they prove me wrong and hit rock bottom again.' 

And they anoy me even more with their infantile behaviour which doesn't even hurt anymore since I expect nothing but morron behaviour from them. It's not me, it's them. It's the main reason why I refuse to show up at their events anymore and decided to focus on soft and friendly real life instead, Real life gives so much more fullfillment now than that group off superficial retards ever has done. It's one off my well-kept secrets that I do well in real life and don't need the appreciation off fake people like them, or 'the internet.' Whatever shady and ignorant that might mean nowadays. 

Allright, that's about it. 

Thank you for reading.  

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten