zondag 6 september 2020

Medical news

 Good afternoon everyone, 


My guts are healthy again. I got set off Mebeverine, but I haven't heard the last off it. (Warning: Medical blog.) 

Previous week, the General Practice doctor assistant came to visit to collect some off my blood to test it to see if my blood levels where okay. I suppose they could have been lame previous week. It's just that the doctor's assistent failed to prick me and tap off some blood since my veins on two sides (Both left and right arm) are too deep to prick. She got back without what she needed. I think now I'm doing better, my levels simply can't be bad. But she said she will return after to have discussed with the doctor what she's about to do next, and probably let SALT (The country's largest organisation for blood tests) make me donate some blood. I also requested the psychiatric health care bloodtest for this year. So I have two bloodtests ahead, and I hate those. I have to do one at least every year for the psychiatrist to see if I have levels that can inflict medication, or my health. But now I probably have to do two. Off one off which seems a bit useless since the problem is solved. I should tell them about that. Maybe it influences what they are going to do and it might save me from a useless test.

Allright, that's about it for this weblog. 

Thank you for reading. I stopped telling 'I hope you enjoyed it.', since that seems a bit too harsh to me personally for a subject like this. But maybe you did enjoy the story and that's not a bad thing.   




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten