maandag 31 augustus 2020

Another issue mentionable to my doctor

 Good afternoon everyone, 


It's after-summer weather. Rain and sun exchange each other, and I'm already in an autumny mood. Yesterday evening I felt like practicing make-up and I did a dark purple lip with shiny pink eyeshadow with a hint off cinnamon in my eye crease, and finished it with a hint off black mascara, and I made my nails a bit off a purple-ish grey as if to represent storm clouds. I'm not a make-up person. Most off the time I don't wear it. But every once a year I feel like doing typicall autumn make-up on myself as I think off that to be the most pretty make-up. I adapted the look to today. Including that very dark purple lip to the supermarket, I just felt like wearing that. 

I decided on to put on something nice looking (a shirt with a floral print.) to complete this romantic autumn look. People constantly tell me how my hair looks fabulous since it has grown very long. (I don't do much with my hair, and maybe that's my secret: I don't use poisonous products or damaging irons. I just dye every often with a natural yet pretty shade off hair colour and I wash, conditioner and brush regulairly. I put it in a bun at night and sometimes I use a pretty expensive hair oil. But that's about it.) Last time I had a haircut was in december. I love how people think it's pretty. Sometimes it's the first thing I hear in the morning 'Maaike, your hair looks so pretty today. Good morning by the way.'  

Warning: from this point on it's detailed and medical, it might gross some people out and it's not suitable for everyone.  

I may look like a princess today, but I still feel somewhat terrible. I feel wobbly from diarrhea attacks this weekend, and I still have them every now and then. General Practice is going to make an appointment to make me test my blood to see if it has something to do with levels off anything in my blood. I felt like putting on some effort to myself to make me feel a bit better today. But what if a guy would have thought I looked pretty enough to make an approach to? If they could only see how I felt... it's just that I don't want that to keep me from feeling pretty every often, and I already don't do make-up every day. Well, luckily enough no one asked for my phone number. It's just that the driver to our van was having more attention for me than usuall, and he is no option, and two guys at de Boed commented on my make-up (But they are taken.  They where just 'oh, are you wearing make-up?') I think I can look like this more often if I feel like it.    

I don't know where the diarrhea attacks come from. I haven't eaten something strange, except for plum cake and I can assure you I defenetely haven't been over-eating on it this weekend. So I doubt that may be the cause. It could be, it's better not to exclude any cause soon. 

After grocery shopping, I went to de Boed to have a bit off coffee and some social talk. It's just that I felt tired and weak to my bones and I know it's due to have lost liquid and minerals this entire weekend. It's a rumor one off the anti-psychotic medication I take for my mind causes gut issues. I hope I don't have to be set off off this medication as it's a bit off a last blade off straw to me, and I hope I don't have to be set on to something worse than this. (All anti-psychotic medication is just terrible and has monstrous side-effects.) But as far as I can see, the way it drains my gut, I think I barely have a choice since Mebeverine wasn't much off use this weekend. Maybe it's two medications (The Mebeverine and the Invega- the one which causes the trouble) fighting each other over which one is in control over my gut, and I don't like the idea off that. So, somehow I do have an idea where it comes from after all. I don't know if I will go to my job tomorrow, I think I better should go and give it my best this week. Maybe I allow myself to bake something this evening and share it with my co-workers and my boss tomorrow. I think that's a perfect idea. 


allright, that's about it for now. I hope you enjoyed reading.              

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten