dinsdag 4 augustus 2020

Good evening at the 4th off August, 2020.


Good evening everyone, 

Tomorrow will officially be my 28th birthday. I have nothing special planned for that day, except for preparing soup for the wednesday lunch at de Boed for everyone, Like every week. 

This sunday I celebrated my birthday with just my mom, her husband and one off my brothers. I had some major trouble preparing the cake since the electricity in my small kitchen had a power faillure the saturday ahead and no one could fix it since it was during a weekend. On top off that, the crust to my cheesecake fell on the floor after I decided to make a non-bake cheesecake at my table instead off at my counter top. I could save the day at sunday morning by preparing some good tasting muffins with chocolate and nuts. I had the luck my oven still worked and I make these muffins a lot so luckily I could serve my family something sweet that day. (They loved my muffins. They even had three off them each with their coffee and tea, so I feel content) 

Today all kitchen electricity got fixed and everything is put back to work again. Somehow I suspect my water boiler to have spoiled water at some place where it caused a power failure. Luckily everything got almost back to normal today. I'm glad I'm a solution oriented thinker instead off panicking over things. Though I lost it a bit after dropping the planned cake's crust. Luckily I had some help cleaning it up, and talking me out off frustration and fear, telling me that it's perfectly okay, and that things like this happen to everyone once in a while. I kept on thinking I was cursed that day. But luckily things got solved.  

I went to work today after they fixed my kitchen and I feel exhausted from drawing in a few cardboard cows. These are going to be made into children's treats which will be sold per about 20 in case people look for children's birthday treats to hand out to classmates for example. My boss is happy with my work since I decided on giving my version off these cows all kinds off coloured spots instead off just black and white and draw cute large eyes on their face instead off small dots. I took some creative freedom with that task.




Here is an example off my work. I think I'll put on a picture off all off them alltogheter after I finished this project. I work slow but consistent. 

That's the trick with mental people: Don't pressure things or hell would break loose. Though I still find it hard to stick to mental borders as they aren't always clear to me. I decided on taking it slow on this project, however. And it helps. I still find joy in this compared to when I would pressure myself too much over it. No company would accept that, that's why I prefer a job like this over real work. I just wouldn't be able to handle a real job. Still I like to work and do what is possible to take part in society. It may sound easy and low- key, but I feel exhausted after a day like this. Exhausted, but satisfied with myself. 

Allright, that's about it for this weblog. 

I hope you enjoyed reading. 

  
   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten