zondag 30 augustus 2020

Turned out I have no Corona

Good evening everyone,  


This morning, around 09.30, I got called by the Corona test service and I have been told I have no Corona. I'm relieved. I had to stay in for around 3 hard days over to may or not to may have Corona. It was boring and a bit hard to stay in while I wanted to go outside and do things instead. 

Well, at least that's one source off death I can skip off my list. I'll stay alive for a while. 

Today was for helping de Boed to roast drumsticks. There where drumsticks for dinner (aside to boiled potatoes and some vegetable mix consistent out off peas, corn and small slices off paprika) and I instructed them on how to roast them in the oven, and how to get them to have a crunchy skin, as that is a perfect way on to make it taste good. As they intended to roast it badly in a way which might have (and for sure would have with some people trying to fry it) caused it being undercooked. My help got appreciated as the chicken was roasted perfectly and tasted just as good when it got served. 

I'm glad I'm allowed outside and to walk around freely since today. It would have been disastrous if I turned out to have Corona. Tomorrow will be just like most mondays and hopefully I will have a usefull rest off the week. 

Allright, that's it for today, 


Thank you all for reading.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten