zaterdag 8 augustus 2020

I feel relieved from gut issues

Good evening everyone, 

Warning: This is a blog about my physicall health and I don't know if people like to read personal and gross stuff like that. Still, I wish to share it somehow. 

I called General Practice two weeks ago about it, and they told me it was time to see them since I have these issues for a long time and call them every often about it, but now they felt like I had to visit them for it. 

Somehow I told them I suspected it to be an interaction between foods, hot weather and medication. I couldn't lay my finger on it. After looking up the side effects to one off my mental medications we found out gut issues are along the side effects. Unfortunately I'm not capable to give up that medicine. 

I got told that that didn't matter, that it could be over-active guts and that they had medication for that. I accepted and I'm thankfull I got common sensed about it.   

I got a medicine named Mebeverine (Translated it would spell 'Mybeaverine.') and it works, it relieves stomach pain and stops the worst side effects that come with that. Today I had a little issue with my guts but it doesn't hurt as much as it would without the Mebeverine, which isn't known for having any dangerous side effects. So it all works out perfectly so far, except that my appetite has increased and I feel the urge to eat healthy stuff instead off high calorie intakes like I used to. Like you might know- I'm on a healthy eating mission and I wish to eat more healthy this period off time. 

I have watched a video on YouTube which stated that mental health starts in your gut. Aside from having a less painfull stomach, I feel less fear from delusions. As if something strange has started to solve delusional issues and makes me feel a bit less haunted by them when I'm alone. I don't know if that is due to the gut medicine. But you're probably known with the term 'gut feeling.' and it somehow has more effects than only one. It's like the 7th to 5th best thing I have ever done / accepted to give a try in my life and I'm not over-acting.  

Allright, that's about it, 

Thank you for reading and following my blog. 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten