woensdag 26 augustus 2020

Stuck home with a cold.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


This promised to be a buisy day, I had an appointment and I was up for preparing wednesday soup like every week for de Boed's lunch. 

It's just that during this morning a care-taker mentioned I had a cold, and due to Corona, everything got skipped and I'm up for a serious Corona test to see if I have it. My temperature isn't fever-high, as that got measured this morning. It's just that I have a serious cough and people are panicking over less these days. 

I'm screwed for this week, I have to call off everything untill I got tested. I made myself comfortable today by burning some candles and playing music I like and preparing a good lunch for myself, my all-time favourite banana panakes I often make. 



Just like Zuchinni soup and quark cake with raisins and prunes, these are something I make often. I wish I had someone to share them with. I haven't eaten all off them. Just about 4 to 5. (Sprinkled with some sugar.) By making myself comfortable and trying to pamper myself, I hope things will get by soon and easy. 

Somehow I think it's a bad mental game to insist I'm about to die so often. I mentioned I have done that several times without it being accurate, but it probably takes a lot from my readers to read that. I don't want to be thát evil and do that too much. It's mean and unnescessairy. Though I have a hard life with a lot off things going on.  

At this moment I feel bad for not being able to spend my afternoon at de Boed and am just forced to stay in all day today, and have to call off work tomorrow. I prefer to be out and have more fun during a day than this.    


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten