donderdag 4 februari 2021

To save two quark cakes by using creme fraiche

 Good afternoon everyone, 


I'm onto this because I want to share a good hint with you. I still don't know who reads this. I hope people will react nicely on this, and share some good energy with me whenever they feel like it. I wonder if I got actually read by people. 

Allright, over to that good hint, it all started with a rainy day in Zaandam, while I was onto grocery shopping. I had promised a neighbour to make her a non-bake quark cake for her 57th birthday she could share with de Boed, and it was a good idea since it opened again yesterday after it's lockdown. (It's open again for audience.) I decided on to make two, so we would have enough for everyone. (I had two packages on stock for it, so I could do it.) Non-bake quark cakes are supposed to be made with unbeaten whiped cream. I had to do some shopping to fix everything.  

I was nearly blind sighted at the supermarket in our city centre. I had my mouth mask and my glasses on and it was too condensed to see a hand before eyes. I picked two packages off creme fraiche, two packages off french quark (I use the french version in my non-bake quark cakes) and went to the self-scan pay desk to pay my shopping supplies. I was somewhat proud off myself that I had found the quark department and didn't end up with yoghurt.  But back home I turned out to have bought creme fraiche. It just turned out that that stuff also perfectly works with packages off non-bake quark cakes. More firm results and even a better taste because its mild sourness adds more depth to the taste. I finished the project off with some edible silver pearls I had bought before, and my neighbour was glad I did that for her. We couldn't have put up a more perfect treat for a morning like that. 

Allright, that's about it so far. 

Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten