woensdag 24 februari 2021

Stomach aches

 Good afternoon everyone, 

Warning: this is a medical weblog. If you don't like to read, you can skip. 

I told you about how I felt sick in my stomach all night last night, and today I felt like catching up with sleep and I slept a few hours after making soup, untill my stomach hurt again and I felt like I better got out off bed or I would puke. So, it wasn't my tomato soup yesterday or even the radler that got me sick. Something in my stomach and guts keeps on bothering me. I have to skip milk and dairy products according to General Practice, But that's a hard thing. I got to the use off milk each morning, and milk in my coffee or I don't like it's taste. I hear care-takers saying angrily at me I have to try that first before we see GP any further. I believe I have to do my best on it and skip coffee to tea (And no detox tea as it's one off my personal favourites but it doesn't do well on guts and issues with guts either) and no milk anymore, starting today for at least two weeks untill we take any more action in the field off guts and stomach. 

Allright, that's about it for now - 

Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten