maandag 1 maart 2021

Good evening at the 1st off March, 2021

 

Good evening everyone, 

I have coloured this in a period off several times whenever  I felt bad in my mind. It took me a few times to finish it completely, small parts at a time. Two days ago I had an episode off feeling awfull and decided on to colour this again, and I finished it yesterday. It might not seem hard to colour, but when you feel awfull in your mind, a lot off things take energy. And when I feel like my mind got calmed down, I put this aside and go to bed when I finish my tea. (I drink tea along with mandala / image colouring to try to calm myself down every often.) I have little inspiration to do bigger or more complicated colouring at the moment. I wish we could get out off lockdown, as I need a new set off markers-for-semi-professionals / adults after finishing this. I got out off some. I believe this took me months.    

Allright, that´s about it for now. 

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten