vrijdag 12 maart 2021

Good afternoon at the 12th off March 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 

The storm keeps on lasting, bad weather is still around up untill Tuesday if we can believe forecasts. Isn't this the weather I describe most on this weblog? Stormy, cloudy and rainy- it's what the Netherlands happens to be known for. Frog country as we call it ourselves. Frogs develop well in this type off weather.  Humans probably don't. That's why people prefer to stay in and keep their homes cozy and nice to be around. And it's probably why Dutch people come off cranky and complain all the time a lot. We're selfrighteous dicks and all off us will deny if you tell them. But don't fall for that trick. selfrighteous has nothing to do with the weather. It just caught my attention how often I tell you it's grey, cloudy, rainy and gloomy outside. Most off the time nothing better than that happens outside. 


*

I have been reading all day, these kind off days are nevertless perfect to read a few books that have caught my interest. I'm glad I found books suitable for my mediocre capability to read. It's not like I don't understand what is written, it's just that I have a lame concentration and I can be doing hard keep on being into what I read. It's part off the mental disease circus I'm part off in this life. But I found interesting reads which keep me on their track. Aside from drinking some herbal teas, this evening couldn't have gone by more at peace. This period off time is a bad one, but calmth and a way to set off my mind has overcome it today. 

Tomorrow is a good day for tomato soup for myself for lunch or dinner. I have read somewhere tomatoes have a capability in purifying blood, and cooked in olive oil somehow even enhances that quality. My tomato soup is easy yet probably very healthy considering the other ingredients it combines. I believe it's worth sharing with you tomorrow how I made it. Sometimes fresh tomato soup and finishing a book is all it takes to make a nice Saturday. 

Allright, that's about it. 

Thank you for reading.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten