zaterdag 20 maart 2021

Good evening at the 20th off March, 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 


It's cold outside but it was a sunny day. It was a nice day to gaze at the sunshine from inside a building. Outside you'd be freezing. It was cold but beautifull today. 

*


With some left over mascarpone and yoghurt and frozen summer fruit I made de Boed a dessert today which wasn't scheldued with them, but still it was appreciated as it turned out perfect for a cold but sunny day like this. Spring in a dessert bowl but nothing too fancy. I found it would be a waste if I wouldn't help them off off the left over mascarpone from previous week, so I did the same thing today as I did previous sunday with those ingredients, but it wasn't less appreciated than it could be today. Sometimes it's a good thing to be a bit bored and focused on using up mascarpone (An Italian cream cheese used often in desserts.) and brighten up an otherwise dull Saturday evening for them. 

Infection numbers are enhighering again in this country. Some rumors are that they keep on increasing in the news to keep us in lockdown to the secret program off politics these days. I believe numbers do enhigher somehow. I don't believe making it appear bad is off political importance. People wish to get out off lockdown as soon as possible so to me it seems. Enhighered infection numbers don't seem to matter to them anymore that much. I believe they can't take it much longer. 

I myself could go on for a while but that's mainly because I'm in health care and our program for daily activities still goes on despite everything as it's dangerous to keep mental people off track for too long. I believe I'm lucky to be among mental people when it comes to that, but only when it comes to things like this at this moment off time and being. Most off the time life is just off less quality than what common people have. Most off the time I live more sober and on guard off my low money instead off making people seemingly jealous because off this. I never really have much- but this time it's not my world that seems to go down and explode. These three months I have been lucky.

And I'm lucky there is appreciation for my favourite hobby through it all. That also keeps me going. If my fellow patients wouldn't appreciate what I prepare for them, I would be more unlucky than you out there with friends and family that support them throughout every pain and joy. It's nothing to be truly jealous off. If you'd make a cheesecake I suspect you to eat it with at least twenty close people when there is something to celebrate. I have to hand out mine to a community centre to even have people among me. I'm not rich in material or true friends. But I like to share food and bake for others every now and then. I suspect nothing to change for me about that the upcoming five years, but that's because I'm lucky these days to be in psychiatric health with all that is going on outside. It could also be the dice will turn diffrently and the old 'golden standard.' for common people comes back, and then I'm the one who is poor and unlucky. Not you. I believe I shouldn't see it too optimistic, however. The world has turned into a huge crisis after all. But the nasty jealousy against me I can sense sometimes isn't justified. I'm just lucky because I fell in a safety net. But instead off being on track again, I still dwell in the net instead off in real life with friends and a job. I have neither. I go by every day. I don't live like you do. 

Allright, that's about it for now. 

Thank you for reading.    



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten