donderdag 11 maart 2021

Good afternoon at the 11th off March, 2021.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


It´s stormy weather in the Netherlands. It has been rainy and stormy all day and not to forget, windy. It´s no weather to go out for a long walk, unfortunately. 

*

Yesterday has been the last day off my personal quarantine. It's been the third or fourth so far and it's likely I'm about to get even more quarantine as this crisis takes place any longer. I hope you can cope with this crisis yourselves. The pandemic takes it's toll but I hope people can manage it. 

I have been more in quarantine than into mental hospitals so far. And that says something in my case. I don't know if I'm healthy from now on. I have been temperatured on fever and I had none, that was the reason for this quarantine to take place for so long. If I'd had a fever, I would have been up for a corona test. As long as they couldn't tell for sure if I had it, I was placed in quarantine for safety sake. I had been making a luxury carrot cake for de Boed ahead to that, including cream cheese frosting, which I had to eat all by myself due to that. It was one off the utmost best things I have ever made so to say. But I didn't have the opportunity to share it. Often I believe in carrot cake to 'catch the easter bunny with.' as a prelude to easter during this time off the year. 

Sometimes, a few weeks after christmas, or before christmas, I'm about to make de Boed a pastry or a dessert resembling christmas for them to feel better during nasty weather circumstances. A prelude to easter also belongs into that category but unfortunately it didn't take place the way I intended it. If we keep on doing such things, we could celebrate holidays for months and months if we don't keep a hold to it. (If I wouldn't keep a hold to it. I'm the one who bakes and cooks luxury things for them sometimes.) Easter will be the last big holiday for a long time in my personal diary, but then I like to 'celebrate summer.' for quite some time with home made creamsicles or popsicles for example. 

It's how you make people handle a crisis better these days. I wouldn't know any other way than to serve them good foods and spoil them a bit with it. Spring is ahead and I think I would do well to celebrate it with fresh crispy greens and a tart every now and then. Fruit tarts / pies are always a good idea during spring and summer. 

Mentally, I'm not doing very well. I feel issued these days and a bit nervous. It's been a hard week this week and I have been doing bad in my mind while being in quarantine. I feel a bit better at this point while I have the chance to get out off my home again instead off being in quarantine. Yesterday I had a voice in my mind getting me off the mental tension, but I scared him away after ranting to him about being unreliable. I chased him away entirely this afternoon. To fight voices with other voices is not a good idea most off the time. You fight the issue, you get an issue back for it. So sweeping all off it off, no matter how romantic they try to sound, is the best option. 

Allright, that's about it. 

Thank you for reading.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten