vrijdag 5 februari 2021

Good evening at the 5th off February, 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 

As far as the forecasted blizzard goes, it's just rain so far. It's hard to expect a true snow storm at this point. Maybe the forecast was just terribly wrong. Unfortunately. 

I believe it's going to be a good time to use up what I got on stock in materials and use what I have been saving up this month, instead off hoarding everything again. It could safe me up on fights with my care-taker who isn't much off a fan off my hoarding habit. February is probably a good month to use what I got. I could keep it going for some time with what I have on stock and maybe it's not a bad idea to follow her advice, after all. 

You heard me saying in December I needed new clothes. I purchased some and it's a good idea to make some space in my wardrobe by throwing away old stuff this month. I think that's not a bad idea since it's piling up, and some clothes are outworn and have holes in them. Not a bad idea to throw away old items. It could also safe me from fights with the same care-taker who tells me I have too much clothes for that amount off space. Listening to her is not a bad idea this upcoming month. 

February is also a good month for sharing bakings at de Boed. I love to do that and my bakings are looked forward to by their audience. It's a little extra for them I can miss. I have to keep my baking stock in order for that, however. February is a month off resolutions for me. Why making them in December for January after all? It can be done year round. Saving a stock off goods is not a bad idea, to the point where you might actually have to use what you got. I don't know, however, where the current crisis is going. So I might use a little more, - but maybe I still have to be carefull with what I got. Prices in supermarkets are enhighering like crazy. I think I'd better be a bit more carefull than simply splurge all my safed goods, but to make a little space and to live on these private means for a month could create a little more space and the idea off good intentions to my care-taker. Safe some, live some, create some. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 

Thank you for reading.       


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten