Good evening everyone,
It's about 30 degrees celcius outside. It's hot.
*
I don't know if it excists yet, but Vana's sick moral preaching can come to a high point, where people start to gossip I'm a pedophile. Which I'm not. Those moral preachers, ready to beat everyone who isn't like them, settled and succeeded with two children, are actually jealouse off me and the way I make things happen for myself and in the home.
Actually I'm a bit hopeless. I like blonde, cute, geeky men. I'm sorry, they could accuse me off being a fascist, since you're supposed to be blonde. I'm tolerant, but my personal preference in men isn't. I accept all kinds off people, but for interest, only the cutest and the coolest and the fairest off them all. Natasha Marchall would call me a fascist for choosing blonde men over Faust, but that simply is what it is. I'm not a phedophile, I just think the moral preachers are self righteous assholes, over knitting patterns on winter sweaters. Being single for a lifetime, (I actually can't get the guy) and being a simple geek myself. I'm mentally handicapped and prude. And when it comes to the Fantasy scene, a little shy. It makes it so easy to start a filthy gossip about me. But I would not have it with a child. That's a rumor too much about me. Shame on them who claim that.
Allright, back to your caves.
That's about it for now-
Thank you for reading.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten