dinsdag 25 augustus 2026

Good evening at the 25th off August, 2026.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was modest weather. Not too hot, not too cold. I think it was just right. 



*


Today was for wrapping gifts. For Christmas. I purchased my family some cute Holland gifts. We're not extreme right-winged, but my mom loves those Holland souvenirs, since I live in this touristic area. 





I wrapped them with paper from the give away closet I found there previous year. But compared to this year, the Christmas gifts are not completely free. I purchased them myself, but I found them affordable for what it was. 

Next Item I wrapped, was my brother's birthday gift. An Octopus mobile, with dangling fish, handmade at de Boed, community centre in Zaandijk. Combined with a handmade keychain letter T (His capital) it will be his birthday gift this year. Childish? Probably, affordable? Yes. I hope he aproves off it. But we all still got a soft spot for the stuffed animal category. I just don't have a picture. Care staff took a lot off effort making these gift items. They are nice. 



I have quite an original take on wrapping items, I'm totally not good at it. But it's always done with love. It's handmade and heartfelt. I hope he likes it. It's just that it's some time untill October. And some time untill Christmas. So these gifts have to wait in here with me for a while. Luckily they don't spoil. It's not food or drinks. The motivation behind being early with gifts, is that sometimes I see something in a shop and I just 'Got to have it.!!!' Before it's gone, especially for family gifts. Right before it's out or someone else got aways with it. So I also purchased my capital key chains a bit ridiculously in time, just before someone else could 'steal.' them from under my nose. Usually I'm not that sharp. I'm not as sharp as I used to be, or greedy- not at all. I just can't afford being greedy. It's just that this gift-for-family makes me almost fight over a bargain. (Between you and me, these where bargains. But it's all I can afford for for gifts nowadays.) I'm somehow proud to have gifts for Christmas this year to begin with, it promises to be an expensive Holiday season. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten