zaterdag 1 februari 2020

Tension headaches


Good evening everyone.


I have been buisy this week. I'm usually buisy. This wednesday I felt A strange kind off cramp in my head, and due to being diagnosed with schizophrenia, I thought it was something bad. I went to sleep because it started in the evening and there was nothing else I could do, but I woke up at thursday with the same issues. On reccomending off A care taker I decided to call General Practice, I made an appointment for friday but by that time I felt like I was about to die. Meanwhile I perfectly went to work, the gym at friday morning and went out for dinner at 'de Boed.' on thursday. I had that certain cramp, and issues with my speech. Sometimes I can't get the words right out off my mouth and say odd words. And my sight has worsened, after having new glasses for only two years.

General Practice arrived at friday afternoon and did some practices with me to see how bad I was. Most off these practices where done without trouble, and I told her everything. The way I described it she told me it was tension headache (Spannings Hoofdpijn). Nothing deadly, luckily. but you can catch up on it by over-thinking, over-worrying and by being very buisy. It sounds weird, but despite not having A real job, I'm always buisy with things and hardly take rest and good time for myself. Up and onward, and even more over the top. But that's not A good idea for now. I have been reccommended to keep the muscle which causes tension cramp warm, and do some physical moves with my head to keep it  flexible. And to stop worrying. That's probably the hardest part. I'm also supposed to let my eyes being tested. The loss off words could also be due to this headache. And simply being overworked. I defenetly have to take some me-time each week from now on. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten