maandag 10 februari 2020

Good evening at the 10th off February, 2020


Good evening everyone.

Today was for grocery shopping, having my nails done at 'de Boed.' during their beauty hour (And spending a lot off time there today, from 09.00 A.M on.) and a power nap afterward.

I forgot my wallet during grocery shopping, so I had to go back to the supermarket to pay everything. Luckily, the supermarket was easy on me today. They kept everything behind for me and let me return after almost an hour to pay for it. I can be this stupid a lot, I have murphy's law on my side a lot, no matter how serious I wish to look / come off to people sometimes. It's not a crime to be silly sometimes, but during the car trip home to get my wallet, I could hear my dad complaining to me in my mind. while the people in the van where actually pretty kind about it. (childhood trauma, when I got onto something stupid, my parents would always rub that in and judge me quite hard compared to the people I went grocery shopping with this afternoon.)

I'm on my period this week, so my diet got a bit lost these weeks. Seriously, I just can't stick to my diet when I'm onto that. Luckily I found chocolate milk which tastes good, with 0% fat in it. It's perfect all year long, and it cheers up my mood to drink it. I just found out that it's pretty high on sugar. -something- has to be bad about good tasting stuff. 

And.... I made it into a magazine. I made a dessert published in there some time ago, and now they published the picture I made off it and posted online. They asked me if I was okay with publishing it into their magazine, (A weekly published woman's magazine called 'vriendin.') and I was fine with it. I found out in the supermarket I got into this week's edition off it.   If I keep going on with making desserts, who knows I could become famous because off it. (I think that's merrely dreaming. but who knows.) I'm proud off myself. I'm not in there with a picture, but my first name and something I said about that dessert (What it was made off) are published along the picture. It's this picture:


That's about it for this monday. Sometimes the world isn't so bad, after all. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten