zaterdag 1 februari 2020

To stick to my truth


Simply to stick to yourself, and to what you find is important matters most.

Even when it means to swim against the stream and following your own inner path. Sometimes it takes sacrifices. But in the end, these usually give more air. I feel like I have done the best I could do in most situations, even though some things I did where hard, and impossible to understand for other people. I have no respect for people who think they can judge without knowing what has actually happened, but are rude to bully me with what I've done without knowing. I feel that it's my right to frown down upon them and think they are the bad side. I'm no attention whore, even though I got that stigma from some others who do much more just for the sake off attention than I have ever done. (I'm not sorry for stating this.)

I feel best outside the storm, instead off being part off it. Sometimes, you have to be headstrong to break through all off that, and keep on standing on your own feet, but maybe that's said A little too much. I have A habbit off getting angry fast, and acting out off that anger. That might seem like attention whoring, or over- acting. But most off it is death serious, and I feel heavily offended when people say it's all fake. How dare you judging my emotions? My emotions are mine and you can't decide for me what's true. I feel offended by people scapegoating me because off that. My path isn't without injuries. But sometimes I rather take those than to stick with being truly fake, and talk people to their mouth. As long as I state the same opinion as they do, it's not over-acting. It doesn't mean their vieuw is utmost true.

Because off all off this, I rather stay true to myself and stay away from them. Their drama is forced upon me, and it isn't the truth. My cry for justice hasn't been replied but answered with childish behaviour. And I simply have the right to walk away when it has been too much to take, and it has been enough. They're not my kind off people, and I feel better when I'm not among them.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten