zondag 16 februari 2020

A storm named Dennis, part 2.


Good afternoon everyone,

Today, the Netherlands is still in the middle off a storm. I had planned to visit a very sick friend and my parents today, but this type off weather doesn´t seem to lend itself for that. It´s rainy, heavy windy and if there wasn´t a community centre around the corner, I would have been stuck and bored inside my house all day.

I made today a day for a large pot off green tea, and eating the sweet treats I was about to take to that sick friend today. My sweet tooth are still an issue. I heard someone at work once say: ´with mentall people it´s either about food, or about weird things.´ These are the main subjects we´re often on about and it´s true. Food is a big subject for people who are suffering from mental issues. And very much appreciated by us. The other subjects are often weird stuff.   

 I have taken a vitamin pill yesterday evening to fight the depression, and somehow I slightly feel better. A high intake off all kinds off vitamins and minerals do well for my mood. after a while I could sleep yesterday, and I think I woke up a little more stable this morning, but let´s not cheer to early for that. So in a matter off fact, I´m actually fine today. Dennis hasn´t taken the best off me so far.   I guess the country will survive. Despite all damage the wind probably might do to fences and other garden stuff.

This could be a boring weblog if I would stretch it out. I don´t know if people are waiting for that.
it´s a storm out there and other than that, nothing strange is going on. despite for me still being in pyjama´s. But it´s a sunday so that could do as usuall aswell. 

Allright, that´s about it for today. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten