zaterdag 22 februari 2020

Good evening at the 22th off February, 2020


Good evening everyone.

I have tried to post this blog a few moments ago, but it dissappeared before I could do so. I will try to re-create it, but I believe it can't reach the potential off the one I tried to make before.

I shared the dried prune semolina (gedroogde pruimen- griesmeel) pudding with people who came for dinner at de Boed today, and most people liked it. I usually love being appreciated for things like this. I haven't made the pear tarte tatin, but maybe I should make it tomorrow during storm-day, to get my mind off off things.

I feel a bit restless due to that storm and I have a hard time sleeping when it's all windy outside.
Tomorrow, there will be a classified storm passing this country. I hope it won't inflict too much damage as it passes by.

Is there anything else but storms and desserts for me to mention today? (A dessert storm?) Well, not much to be said, but about me sticking to healthier choices these days, and what works with that is that I'm no longer on my period but capable to physically resist the call off chocolate easter cookies.

It's like being physically drained to sweet foods high in sugar when I'm onto that. Now it's all done, I feel more addicted to mandarins. Mandarins are my this seasons addiction and they taste very good and are a perfect replacement for foods high in sugar. Despite there being rumors about fruits being high on sugar and actually being unhealthy for your body, but I guess mandarins are more healthy than candies and chocolates.

It's a hard fight, wishing to loose weight, and loving to eat. Loving to eat usually wins the fight. I can see myself wishing to try every easter sweat or chocolate out there available at the local supermarket this year. I was getting on that road these weeks,  but comming to think off it, it's better not to.

To overcome food is impossible. I'm still capable to prepare perfect foods highly liked by other people, even if I'm completely delusional. It's something I get more creative in when I'm like that, but it's still possible for me to squeeze some honey through a bami dish and make it a perfect tasting dish, while the thought behind it was pretty weird. I think it's called creativity over being crazy if you can take on it that way.

But where's the sense in that? If I'm delusional, I can't take on my household, tell friends from enemies, or keep my mouth shut about things I consider the truth on this weblog, but I can prepare perfect foods and enjoy food. My sense off mind and foods are often very close to each other.

This makes it impossible for me to overcome obesity as far as this goed.

(The first try off this blog was a downright rant, I believe I captured it's essentials in this blog post for now.)

That's about it, thank you for reading.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten