zondag 25 oktober 2020

Prepare yourselves, second lockdown is comming

 

Good afternoon everyone, 


As far as I can see, infection rates in this country are increasing and as that might go on, I believe we're heading towards a second serious lockdown. I believe what's going on now is already driving some people mad (I don't know why. I have been handling it myself pretty well this far) I have been probably indulging in a fantasy about a cute single man going insane yesterday while actually he missed someone like me in his home. I must explain to you that I have spend long times on my own at home during crisises off several kind before this one, I know how to handle a serious ass crisis and not getting to panic. As that was the state off being in the house I grew up most off the time when I was in my late teens, early twenties. I had little money and no good friends, I probably came out off that schizophrenic, but I know how to handle the feeling off something falling apart and a crisis going on, for about 8 to 6 years probably. I'm mentally prepared but most people wouldn't consider me that way when they see me. It's a crisis, it's nothing to panic over. If everything else fails, start writing. Start getting creative, start improving in your hobbies and let them be an outcome for a triggered mind. As it's the perfect place for most madness. Depend on your family and make sure you bond with them well. It's a health crisis and who knows they might not survive, just like my father back then during my personal crisis. Make sure you won't leave yourself with a sense off guilt towards any family member. I have to deal with that. I feel like I haven't given my father enough. I haven't done enough for the old man during our time togheter and that hurts. We where incredibly close and likeminded but I felt I did too little for him. He died short after I had my first diagnosed delusions. I wish to sugest to my readers to make the best off the time they have / have left with their family whetheter they are diagnosed with COVID-19 or not. It's best to show people you love you appreciate them. 

And promise to  no one but yourself: 'I'm going to make it through this. I'm going to act mature, I'm going to take on this by doing fun things at home so I keep peace at mind, I'm going to make the best off life even after the world has been drained into a crisis. No matter what. I will survive all off this, and I will survive gracefully. Not gucko from being alone or scared all the time.' Life may seem short, but it can be demanding while you live it so it may seem long and pointless at times while you live it. But keep in mind you won't let yourselves be drowned by what's going on these days. Grow to tell the tale and get proud off yourselves after all off this is done long afterwards. 

Allright, that's about it for today. Thank you for reading.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten