woensdag 10 november 2021

Good evening at the 10th off November, 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was misty, cloudy and cold at Zaandijk at our location. It was depressing autumn weather and a lot off people have caught the flu and called off today. Corona numbers are increasing and consequences for the people are restricting again. 


*




Like promised, I would post information about my new mugs which have arrived yesterday evening. I bought two whole sets, more than what you see in the pictures, (Birds and mammals) but these are two examples. A wolf, and a bird I don't know the name off. (I hope they will last.) They are made off porcelain, and dishwasher proof according to the description. I think they look nice and will have a good spot among my other mugs. I was up for a few new mugs and I love how this supported charity. 

Natuurmonumenten Webshop

And like I promised, the link to their (Dutch) webshop. These mugs brighten up a dark and somber day. I had to live quite economic for the rest off the week and I still have to the upcomming period, but I felt it was worthit somehow. 

Today was for paprika / bell pepper soup. It's a signature soup I make whenever I feel like experimenting with soup and my skills. People loved it and I adjusted chicken breast to it today. I had to start a bit more early since de Boed's kitchen got maitenance today. The substance off my soup was a good one and it got complimented. Aside to paprika soup for Wednesday Soup, I have made a quark cake with dried prunes and raisins in it, (That one I post more often on here.) and I donated that for  the afternoon coffee moment. Somehow I felt I did what I could to brighten up a gloomy day at a community centre specialized in care for mental people. I got compliments all afternoon but somehow it was a bit too much. I turned all red and exhausted and had to take my rest for the next hour after having one cup off coffee and a slice off my cake since I felt like I had been buisy all day. Sometimes taking count off being a mental patient myself is a bit hard. It was, however, a good day for me on a lot off fronts. 

Allright, that's about it- 

Thank you for reading.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten