zondag 27 november 2022

Good afternoon at the 27th off November, 2022.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Today it's cold, windy, grey and rainy in Zaandijk, a small town in the Netherlands. 


*


The story off the egg-beggar: 


I've been purchasing a box off eggs, intending to make brownies instead off cookies. Given I would have had all ingredients on stock, including fine quality dark chocolate which my mom gave me 'Ment for baking.' And some walnuts from the market. I looked up 'The domestic godess.' By Nigella Lawson, and I have been chopping chocolate and walnuts already, but last night during dishes they told me today a caretaker would wave their goodbye today and had treats with them already. I was lucky I had in mind to bake the brownies today, so they would have them fresh and warm out off the oven. Unlike cake, which is better the day after, brownies are better served warm. I had the luck I haven't been baking them yesterday, otherwise it would have been a waste. I have been storing my chopped chocolate and walnuts for the upcoming week, and I had some eggs for breakfast. It's a bit off a sad story, but luck isn't with me this week. 

I haven't had much luck with black friday, and a necklace broke yesterday, so I purchased some sterling silver chains to replace it. Now I'm close to broke and December hasn't even started. I have been purchasing a warm large Christmas sweater, and a winter chique duvet cover. Like I wanted to with a small amount off discount. I expect to get money in December from my accountant, but it's not much and I can't shop 'till I drop anymore. It's not the end off the world, and I own Christmas make-up, presents, a duvet cover, pyjamas, decorations, and if my sweater arrives, an outfit and that's the stuff I wanted to have this year. I still have a small amount off money for Christmas, but no opportunities soon to do the last shopping. I have been losing my mind a bit over Christmas this year, and despite not being rich, I have been spending money like an idiot, but in my defence: I barely do that. Usually I wait untill I have a healthy amount off money on my pay account and then see what I can buy with that, but now it's far below healthy and I probably will be sore in January and February. It can't do bad to keep two No-Spend-Months next year. I think I also will be mentally sore in January and February when all the Christmas stuff goes out off shops and daily life has to go on without sparkle. Usually I try to make the best off these months by thinking off fun things to do, like baking with coffee and wearing pinks and other bright colours to keep some joy. And take a bit care off the Lonely Hearts club off de Boed who need a baking after Christmas to help them cope with their loneliness. But this year I'm focused on Christmas cheer and I expect to be a bit sore myself the rest off the winter. 

Yesterday I have been trying out a new look with my Christmas make-up box and it looked good on me. I barely wear make-up. But yesterday I was all pretty and dolled up. I took a walk to Koogerpark with a caretaker, and then went egg-buying. (Aside to other breakfast items.) It wasn't a bad day, untill my necklace broke and I had to buy new chains to replace it and spend some amount off money on it. Was it thát important? Yes, it was. It can't be bad to own a few silver chains for pendants, I have a few loose pendants who still need a chain, but preferably not now, and not this month, but that's exactly what it did: Break yesterday. Maybe it's been good for something, after all. You never know.  

Today is for sleeping in instead off baking brownies, having coffee in the morning and do laundry. When I feel broke and poor, I like to wash my clothes with the chique laundry wash and softner I always have on stock in my storage. And make myself good coffee, and I had a cookie with it this morning so I shouldn't feel poor and nearly broke. I still do well, I have items on stock and I can eat every day with what I still 've got. And I'm washed. Let's not forget about that. It's not limited Christmas edition showergel, but it's good stuff and I smell nice with it and I bodybutter after it. So I'm not doing bad. But look at what we still do have. I agree it's not little. And rain is good for vegetation.


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.               

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten