zondag 26 februari 2023

Good morning at the 26th off February, 2023.

 Good morning everyone, 


This morning the sun is out to be bright, beautifull, and ice cold. It's gorgeous outside but it's freezingly cold. 


*


Yesterday, and this entire weekend, was for a bit off searching for cookbooks on Bol.com, the country's biggerst known website for whatever you can need. 

I found a few cool cookbooks, by Regula Ysewijn. Two works about British baking, and one about traditional baking from these countries. 










I was like: Oh, damn. What have I stumbled upon? I just have to have these. Since my hobby is collecting cookbooks and they look like everything I want in a cookbook and if only for the cover images. (And what's in it: British baking and food history and something about our own food history) The cooking bible series also comes out with a few new works. Which is something really exciting to look forward to this year. They haven't been published yet, but they are already displayed at Bol.com. As you might know, I have a shelve full with cooking bibles. So I just have to adapt the new editions to my collection. 








They come out with a baking tray bible, and a diffrent version off the salad bible. They already have a salad bible, but this one's written by a diffrent author. So I expect it to be slightly diffrent. 

They're not out yet, but they're still to come. 

I'm afraid I can't afford purchasing these all at once. So I have to take on it in small steps and purchase them one by one, once I have money for them. I think I will be so glad once I completed. But that's the fun off collecting: Small steps, and not everything at once preferably. That keeps it fun to be still 'on the hunt.' for collectibles. But that's my opinion.  

Today will be for returning home after a scrumptious sunday morning breakfast. Challenge off next week: Asking back the money for the cab and breakfast from my accountant. I think it won't be a problem. I would be relieved once it's back on my bank account. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten