zaterdag 22 oktober 2022

Good evening at the 22nd off October, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today started with autumn rain, but at the moment it's sunny and bright for autumn. Leaves are falling off the trees and it's cold. 


*


Today was for painting at de Boed, community centre in Zaandijk. It's the Saturday activity off today. I promised an old friend off mine to paint him something after selling a first painting to him which was very much to his liking. It's not been much money. Just 5 euro's but I appreciate he wanted to buy it in the first place and so with this second painting. I can't tell the original artist, but I painted it after some examples from an abstract artist. I haven't exactly been copy-pasting, but filling in some lines from these works a care taker has been drawing on the canvas. I happen to be capable to paint and I seem to have a nice style with it. 



I copied the woman with the cello from an original painting, but did a diffrent background on it with less details, but a nice shade off icy blue. Five euro's is not bad for it. And I'm not officially publishing this as my own. So I believe it's not art-theft. I should look up the original artist. The first painting was even more captivating, I painted it with diffrent colours. So dark hair instead off blonde, a yellow dress instead off a red one and a red hat instead off a black one. I have no picture off that, unfortunately. Still my friend loved it and wanted to have it. And that's how this second one came to be. 

I also painted an elephant. Which was the subject off this week: Painting elephants. Abstract was the subject off previous month. But I was allowed to paint this one by the caretaker who is in charge off painting. 



I made this out off this week's subject and I have the feeling it's not finished yet. I like to paint. There's also painting every week, but it's usually on a time I'm not available for it. I have other duties like grocery shopping on that time off the week. So I can't. But every month on Saturday there's also painting. Next month will be peacocks and that was my idea. On other Saturdays, other caretakers work and do diffrent creative activities with us. Usually I'm at home baking something for Sundays when that takes place since it's often not to my liking. But painting is fun. I have the feeling I make some people jealouse with the idea off painting on Saturday, provided to me simply because I'm sick. It's not my intention to bring out green monsters to people who do less well and who don't have the opportunity to paint on their free Saturday. I even make a little money with some works, but that's simply because people think I'm good at it. It's not my intention to be a jerk with it. 

I'm going to put the money I earned with this to use and purchase Christmas poststamps with it. (Or pay a part off the Christmas poststamps) I purchased Christmas cards and I went a bit for the nostalgic feeling. It's old fashioned painted with birds (rubins) being the main subject on it. Frumpy? Old- Fashioned? Vintage? Nostalgia? All off that, but I fell for the cute birds on it. I'm still glad I can send people postcards for Christmas this year, though. It's not a modern print that scares them off. I believe they can appreciate. Old-fashioned is in fashion. So I think I do well with it. 

My plaster is off off my foot. I can get used to it. People said I probably need to get used to the feeling off not having it anymore, but I love it already. 

 


It's only a bit sensitive when you would intentionally press it. Other than that I can perfectly walk with it. Climb stairs and move myself around. It's all painless. I'm so glad I can wash it again since it was all sweaty and felt filthy after such a time. 

I'm watching Netflix a lot and I love it. Mainly teenage fantasy, romantic comedies and studio Ghibli. I love Netflix. It's the perfect way to spend an otherwise boring evening. Yesterday was for Princess Mononoke and I'm glad I watched it. I loved it. 

Tonight is for spinach with potatoes and meat. I don't live in luxury when it comes to food. My head somehow hurts this evening and I don't know where that feeling comes from. Today has been a good and productive day. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten